Creepy Crawly!


I was flipping channels on television yesterday and a LIZARD popped on the screen, HD technology makes it so much real, it’s like this reptile is in my living room, lecturing about saving insurance money! Just because the name of the company sounds like name of this slithering reptile, they choose it as the company’s spokesperson,?!? Well , technically it’s is not a “person”, it’s from the slimly snake ancestors. The company’s creative team could have tried to be a bit more creative, and perhaps selected cuddlier animal, maybe giraffe? Armadillo? Jellyfish?
The reason for my paranoia about horrendous gecko and similar creepy crawly reptiles is because I have terrible nightmare since I was 3 feet tall. In this almost real like dream, I am surrounded by thousands of these creatures in the room, there’s no window, no door and I try to scurry away but I am paralyzed, they have their dark beading eyes on me and are inching toward me..ahhhhhhhh, I wake up sweating and shivering, I never go back to sleep for rest of the hours of darkness.

ps don’t be fooled by the tongue sticking smiling gecko picture that I have posted, look deep into its eyes and you will see why I get nightmares.
By the way, for my reader outside of USA, Geico is a popular insurance company: http://www.geico.com/

posted under , , |

4 comments:

kenalinegaraku4u2c said...

Beautiful..beautiful blog and i like the your post on that slimy lizard.I`m your follower now.

Moi! said...

Thanks Norazam!Glad you enjoyed reading my blog!

Heather said...

Hey you!! I just wanted to let you know I just gave you an award on my blog cuz you rock! :)

Moi! said...

@Heather. Thanks you so much. Woo hoo!!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Still contemplating and discovering!?!

Followers

You on NetworkedBlogs!


Recent Comments