Cherry on top Award! I am tickled!


Thank you Heather for the delightful Cherry on top blog award! My first ever!
This award comes with some rules, here they are:
1.      Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2.      The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
3.      The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.

Here we go:

1.       My life is awesome the way it is and would not change a single thing, but if you twist my arm and I HAD too, I would have liked to be sporty/athletic and more adventurous. Well, it’s never too late!

2.        There is no way that there are only six people that deserve this award, but I must try and narrow it down...

3.       Thank you, Heather! You are my prime motivation for running and an inspiration in every way to me!

posted under |

5 comments:

Heather said...

You are so welcome! You're doing great!!

Nadya said...

Beautiful blog, beautiful content. Love it so. I have following you by networkedblogs.

Moi! said...

Thanks for reading by blog Nadya!Do drop by again.

Shilpa Vir speaks! said...

Leena, Thank you so much for the honor and motivation. I just wrote about it on my blog at http://reyaandrithik.blogspot.com/2010/08/cherry-on-top-award-hurrah.html

Moi! said...

Shilpa, you deserve the award!I really enjoy reading your blog!

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Still contemplating and discovering!?!

Followers

You on NetworkedBlogs!


Recent Comments