Replace shoes every 300 to 400 miles- beginning of running!

Few weeks ago, I read in a health magazine that running shoes should be replaced every 300 to 400 miles, that gave me a jolt, I could never buy new shoes again! Mine would last for a lifetime! I got up, put on my shoes and started running and since then have not looked back.
I have been doing cardio and strength training for sometime now but it does not compare with the thrill of running! The first time I ran, was 5k in 35 minutes, I was at the top of the world AND ready to pass out because of exhaustion. The rush of adrenaline kept me from thumping to the ground, I hugged my hubby, my best friend, who was running right besides me!

I never thought I could run in my dreams or day dreams! I have always been in awe of runners, the strength, form and energy they emit always captivated me.I am happy to say...My name is Leena, and I am a running addict!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Still contemplating and discovering!?!

Followers

You on NetworkedBlogs!


Recent Comments